Gothaer Towarzystwo Ubezpieczeń S.A.
The company was established in 1990 as Polskie Towarzystwo Ubezpieczeń S.A.. In 2011 PTU S.A. won an industry investor – German concern Gothaer, which holds 100% of company shares and is one of the leaders of its market. On 1 October 2012 Polskie Towarzystwo Ubezpieczeń S.A. was renamed to Gothaer Towarzystwo Ubezpieczeń S.A. and changed the logo.
Management Board Gothaer TU:
Supervisory Board Gothaer TU:
- Anna Włodarczyk-Moczkowska, CEO, responsible for sections of retail insurance (including sales), corporate matters, HR, administration, legal matters, internal audit and inspections as well as marketing and PR.
- Anna Biesenthal, Board Member responsible for IT matters, project and process management as well as customer contact.
- Adam Dwulecki, Board Member responsible for the section of commercial insurance (including sales) and claims handling matters.
- Wojciech Rabiej, Board Member responsible for sections: economic and financial matters, planning, statistics and analyzes, capital investments, actuarial and risk management matters, reinsurance and portfolio supervision as well as debt collection.
The members of the Gothaer TU S.A. Supervisory Board are:
- Thomas Leicht, president
- Józef Wancer, deputy president
- Jürgen Meisch, Dr Werner Görg, Henryk Chmielak, and Volker Honacker, members
The society has a countrywide sales chain and cooperates with about 8.000 agents.
Gothaer Versicherungsbank VVaG
The Goather company was established in 1820. It was one of the first over-regional mutual insurance societies.
The company operates under two brands: Gothaer (agents, independent finance advisors) and Asstel (Internet and telephone services). The company headquarters are located in Cologne (the main offices are in Hamburg, Stuttgart and Heidelberg).
The Management Board includes:
- Dr. Karsten Eichmann – president of the Gothaer Management Board and responsible for human resources
- Dr. Mathias Bühring-Uhle – responsible for the direct insurer Asstel as well as administration and information technology department
- Michael Kurtenbach – responsible for the section Gothaer health and life insurance
- Thomas Leicht – responsible for non-life insurance
- Dr. Hartmut Nickel-Waninger – responsible for sales via IFAs, agents, proxies, cooperation with banks as well as marketing and PR
- Oliver Schoeller – responsible for business organisation, security office and customer service offices
The Gothaer Group sales chain consists of 36 distribution centres and 1600 sole agents. The company employs altogether 5350 employees..
The company specializes in complex service of individual clients, private enterprises as well as small companies and corporate clients. Gothaer has over 3.5 m clients across Germany.
Gothaer achieves a premium written exceeding 4 bn euro.